3 Bed Semi-detached House For Sale
Print additional images & map (disable to save ink)
|House Type||Semi detached|
|Site 62 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site 63 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site 64 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site 65 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site 83 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site 84 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site 91 Beechcroft||Sale agreed||1,145 sq. feet|
|Site TBC Beechcroft||POA||1,145 sq. feet|
We are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of semi detached homes now within this popular development for 2023 completion - act fast!
Gilmore Developments Ltd have been designing and building the finest homes in the country for almost 30 years. Each home is built around beautiful architecture with the highest quality internal and external finishes providing every resident with a wonderful property to call home.
Beechcroft is the latest offering from D. Gilmore Developments Ltd that follows these high standards and building heritage.
This fine collection of new homes is located on the Belfast Road, Dollingstown, on the door step of the renowned Edenmore Golf Club, Lurgan Park and close to all local amenities, schools and shops throughout this vibrant area.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
- Oak internal doors with modern quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Firmus gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Carpets in lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiling cost contribution (labour inclusive)
Kitchens and utility rooms
- High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
Bathrooms, ensuites and wcs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof space insulation
- Traditional red brick finish with tarmac driveway
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Front and rear gardens sown in grass seed
- Feature external lighting
- Water Tap
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
Kitchen supplier -
Cottage Kitchens. 79 Belfast Rd, Craigavon BT66 7JS. Tel 028 3832 2093.
Sanitaryware supplier -
AJ Plumbing, Brookfield Industrial Estate, Peggys Loaning, Banbridge BT32 3AP. Tel 028 4062 2717.
Fireplace supplier -
House of Fireplaces Ltd, 60-62 West Street, Portadown, County Armagh, BT62 3JQ. Tel 028 3839 2277.
Flooring supplier -
Stephen Moore Carpets, 162 Moira Road, Knockmore Business Centre, Lisburn, BT28 1JA. Tel 028 9263 4416.
Tiling supplier -
D B Tiles, 12 Meadow Rd, Moira, BT67 0HH. Tel 028 9261 6950. (Tiling fitted by on site tiler only. Tiling allowance - £1,000 materials, £500 labour).
Shown finishes maybe subject to upgrades
This architectural perspective is for illustration purposes only and as such, the elevation shown may vary from the actual finish on site. Floor plans are not to scale and all dimensions are approximate.
028 3833 1111
Visit www.joyceclarke.team for further details.