Price List & Availability
|Orchard 4 Bed Detached House||Price £189,950||1 (1)|
|Redwing 3 Bed Semi-detached House||From £139,950 to £140,995||4 (2)|
|Starling 3 Bed Bungalow||Sale agreed £179,950||1 (0)|
|Wren 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed £150,000||1 (0)|
Hawthorne Lane is situated within a secluded setting in Dungannon's most exclusive district.
The large semi detached and detached homes retain a classical Georgian style, complemented by their superior finish and architectural detailing.
Every material from the natural slate roofs, heritage door surround, brush chrome switches and sockets, has been hand picked. Hawthorne Lane will also have heritage street lighting and be one of the first developments in County Tyrone to offer mains gas in every home.
Each home also offers the latest in modern living and luxury. The kitchens are fully tailored to the exact tastes and needs of each homeowner. Luxurious floor coverings are provided as standard throughout with a choice of colours and textures for each. Oversized Georgian style windows and raised ceilings provide ample natural light and a spacious feel throughout.
- Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles
- Fitted bathroom and en-suites in contemporary white
- Mains pressurised water system including showers
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork
- High efficiency gas heating system and electronic timer
- Integrated electric oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Tiling in hallway, kitchen, WC, utility room, bathroom and en-suites
- Multi-fuel stove fireplace
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge
- Raised internal ceilings
- Energy efficient LED down lighting in kitchen/dining and bathrooms
- Feature brushed steel switches/sockets throughout
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television and telephone points
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Fitted smoke detectors
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Black seamless aluminium guttering
- Garden lawns top soiled, levelled and seeded
- Perimeter rear garden surrounded in 6 foot timber fencing
- Sandstone effect paving
- Feature heritage style LED street lighting
- Belgian hand made brick
This architectural perspective is for illustration purposes only and as such, the elevation shown may vary from the actual finish on site. Floor plans are not to scale and all dimensions are approximate