Price List & Availability
|E. Clara 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £139,995||5 (1)|
|C. Caroline 3 Bed Townhouse||Sale agreed From £123,995 to £127,495||3 (0)|
|A. Jane 3 Bed Townhouse||Sale agreed From £119,995 to £127,995||7 (0)|
|D. Henry 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £124,995 to £135,495||5 (0)|
|B.William 3 Bed Townhouse||Sale agreed From £124,000 to £129,995||3 (0)|
Ideally located on the Banbridge road, Charles Baron offers convenient access to excellent local amenities and some of the provinces very best schools. Lurgan Park which is Irelands second largest Public Park, boasts and impressive range of activities and is situated within half a mile of the development.
Each home will be finished to the highest of standards including kitchens by Alwood Red, generous selections of tiles by Armatile and a plentiful amount of electrical switches and sockets finished in brushed chrome.
The development is being undertaken by Steadland. Our objective is to provide purchasers with an unrivalled home that combines quality and, of course, affordability.
Our latest developments demonstrate our willingness to go above and beyond, creating special homes that will last a lifetime. In the local area we have proudly completed developments at Ballyhannon in Portadown, Linen Lane in Dromore and the Lisnisky project in Portadown.
We want our homes to be the best in the province in terms of the quality, finishing’s and value for money. We provide generous touches to each home we build no matter how big or small. It’s truly the little extras that help create the perfect home.
- Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and work tops by Alwood Red
- Belling electric oven and ceramic hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Tiling by Armatile in hallway, kitchen, WC, utility room, bathroom and ensuites
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge and family room
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Fitted bathroom and ensuites in contemporary white
- Mains pressurised water system including showers
- High efficiency Firmus gas heating system and electronic timer
- Site 19 has an attic truss as standard, this will alow for future conversion
- Energy efficient LED down lighting in kitchen, dining and bathrooms
- Feature brushed chrome switches and sockets throughout
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television and telephone points
- Fitted smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Wired for intruder alarm
- 10 Year structural guarantee
- Black seamless aluminium guttering
- White PVC fascia and soffit boards
- Garden lawns top soiled, levelled and seeded
- Perimeter rear garden surround in 6 foot timber fencing