46 Huntingdale Lodge
, BT62 3RU
- Three bedroom detached
- Lounge with oak flooring and feature fireplace
- Spacious kitchen diner with extensive range of kitchen units with tiled flooring and splashback
- Sliding patio doors from dining area to rear garden
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- UPVC double glazed windows, uPVC fascia and guttering
- Private corner site with large side garden entirely west-facing benefiting from evening sun and overlooking neighbouring fields from elevated position
- Extensive newly laid tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- Summerhouse with light and power and additional garden shed
Hardwood entrance door. Side window. Single panel radiator. Storage under stairs.
4.1m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2") Entrance via glazed French doors. Feature open fire fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset and tiled hearth. Feature double arched windows. Solid oak flooring. Double panel radiators x 2.
6.1m x 4.1m (20' 0" x 13' 5") Spacious kitchen diner with extensive range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including new fridge freezer, extractor canopy and freestanding double oven and hob. Stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine. Tile flooring and splashback. Laminate worktop. Space for dining. Double panel radiator. Access to rear via sliding patio doors.
2.5m x 2.3m (8' 2" x 7' 7") Three piece suite consisting of low flush WC, wash hand basin and pedestal, panelled bath with centre tap and shower attachment. Window. Tiled floor, splashback and half tiled walls.
4.2m x 3m (13' 9" x 9' 10") Rear aspect. Newly laid carpet. Double panel radiator.
2.6m x 1.8m (8' 6" x 5' 11") Three piece suite consisting of low flush WC, wash hand basin and pedestal. Walk-in corner shower with electric shower unit and panelled walls. Heated towel radiator. Tile flooring and splashback.
3.7m x 3.5m (12' 2" x 11' 6") Front aspect. Newly laid carpet. Double panel radiator.
3.4m x 2.5m (11' 2" x 8' 2") Front aspect. Solid oak flooring. Integrated wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
New extensive Tarmac driveway. Front garden laid in lawn. Access to rear view side gate.
Extensive lawn to side and rear. Side garden entirely west-facing benefiting from evening sun and overlooking neighbouring fields from elevated position. Summerhouse with light and additional decking. Garden shed. Paved pathway. Decorative stone area. Oil fired boiler and oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.